Proper management of our land and water is a bigger issue than ever before. Today’s community development requires expertise in water resources and urban planning. Improper stormwater runoff can pollute existing waterways and damage urban areas and wetlands.
NMB has the expertise to address water related issues to keep our waters clean, protecting the environment and providing maximum land usage. We bring your project through on time and on budget from concept, design, mapping and permit application with local, state and federal regulators.
We designate an experienced professional to act as the Project manager for your community. We regularly attend public meetings such as those for council, plan commission and boards depending on the community’s preference. The Project Manager is readily accessible.
Water Resources services offered by NMB include:
- Local, State and Federal Permitting
- Grading and Erosion Control Plans
- Stormwater Management
- Retention / Detention Design
- Floodplain Analysis and Mapping
- Hydrology and Hydraulic Analysis
- Wetland Delineation Mapping, Alternatives Analysis and Mitigation
- FEMA applications