For over six decades NMB has used its broad experience helping municipalities to keep projects moving quickly through to completion.
We have strong working relationships with area municipalities, state and local government agencies, architects, contractors and developers, which enables us to get the project though channels quickly with fewer snags and delays, and ultimately, at lower cost. By knowing the process each municipality requires, we get out in front of potential problems so each project is delivered on time and on budget.
We enjoy a reputation for promptly responding to client’s needs and requests. We keep our promises and go out of our way to maintain frank, truthful and candid communications with all partners.
We designate an experienced professional to act as the Project manager for your community. We regularly attend public meetings such as those for council, plan commission and boards, depending on the community’s preference. The Project Manager is readily accessible.
Municipal Engineering services offered by NMB include:
- Consulting to PLAN Commission / Public Works / Board Staff
- Roadway Evaluation, Design and Management Planning
- Site Plan and Plat Review
- Street and Utility Design and Review
- Stormwater Management / Erosion Control / Permit Review
- Contraction Observation and Administration
- Budgeting and Assessments
- Ordinance and Resolution Writing and Editing
- Special Assessments
- Grant Applications